A space to Speak Italian Spontaneously
Uno spazio per parlare in italiano insieme, come se fossimo in Italia, come se fossimo in una piazza italiana, come se fossimo al mercato, come se fossimo al bar. Uno spazio dove giocare con le parole, parlare, comunicare. spontaneamente.
I need to speak more Italian. But how?
This is a place to speak, listen and learn useful vocabulary connected with spoken Italian. It is also a community where you can meet with me and other people who love to speak in Italian. If you feel like:
- sono timida è difficile per me parlare in italiano ma vorrei trovare uno spazio dove sentirmi a mio agio
- ho un esame ma non ho molte opportunità per esercitare il parlato
- vorrei trovare più opportunità per parlare in italiano e discutere della cultura italiana
- vorrei imparare a parlare meglio e conoscere più espressioni, parole comuni del parlato italiano
- vorrei sentirmi più italiano/a quando parlo
- vorrei parlare italiano regolarmente
Sei nel posto giusto!
Join the Italian Speakers Society
- croissant, it depends on where you go in Italy you will hear pasta, cornetto, brioche ecc. So we will go from everyday conversations to – spoken Italian
- the different uses of words like “quindi”, “cioè” etc.
- expressions of the spoken language like “manco”, “mica”, “come rimaniamo” etc.
How does it work
This is a community where we focus on specific features of the spoken language so you should be at least an intermediate speaker of Italian in order to fully enjoy being part of the Italian Speakers Society.
We meet twice per month and we talk about a different subject about Italy, Italian culture, you will learn some spoken Italian, useful expressions, new words, Italian phonetic and pronunciations and you will feel more confident when speaking Italian.
The Italian language is beautiful and creative, in this community We will talk about everyday life in Italy and all things cultural. If you want to speak Italian but you do not have many chances to do it this is the perfect opportunity for you to use the language you love and improve it.
Because it’s time to be Italian!
What is included:
- Two monthly live 90 minutes sessions
- Before each session, you will receive 1 audio message/doc revealing the topic of the conversation and all the links to the resources you can use to prepare yourself.
- After each session, you will receive 1 PDF with the vocabulary and topics covered during the live sessions.
- Telegram channel with a chat
- Once every three months a surprise (an Italian guest/a bonus/a webinar)
Ready to come on board?
Let’s go through all the details again!
Remember, this is a 3-month membership and the cost is £120 every 3 months. The conversation classes are for a maximum of 8 people so that we can all interact, listen, speak, have fun, learn.
There are 2 groups (upper-intermediate and advanced) and the membership is opening every three months.
The live sessions are twice per month on :
– Wednesdays (advanced level) 6:30 pm British Time
– Fridays (intermediate/upper intermediate level) 12pm British Time.
The enrollment is now open, if you have any questions regarding your level you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be happy to help you.
When you join the Italian Speakers Society write on the notes anything you may want to tell me about you and your level!
Extra reasons to sign up for it
– You can speak Italian twice per month with others
–You will have access to a private Telegram Channel and stay connected with the Italian language daily
– You can learn new expressions, words and authentic spoken Italian
– You will learn more about modern Italian society and culture, like cinema, art, socials, books etc.
–You will be part of a community
–You will learn to speak more spontaneously
–You will have the opportunity to chat with other learners
–You will be able to ask questions during the sessions
–You will learn to have better conversations in Italian
– You will have feedback from me during the sessions, I will be the ‘facilitator’ of these sessions, you will be the main speaker and speak with the others!
There will be two sessions of 90 minutes each month . I will comunicate the right days each month so you can add them to your calendar plus you will need sometime to check the worksheet od the sessions ans the Telegram Channel where I publish every week. In total you will need 5/6 hours per month. to have a great benefit from it
Yes, you can unsubscribed anytime. Just remember to cancel your subscription at least a day before your payment is due.
The membership is not refundable but you will receive the video and audio recording after each session and a follow up of the session.
Plus you will have the opportunity to chat on telegram with the other memebers and the teacher.
No, these sessions are excellent for who wants to improve their speaking and be part of a community or people who love the Italian language, culture. You need to have an intermediate or upper intermediate level.
These are conversational sessions where we mainly discover new expressions, colloquial language, When to use a formal register, expressions of the spoken language, lots of listening.