Are you ready to explore new language skills and feel positive and adventurous with your speaking?
Let’s journey through spoken Italian together
Keep your key’s handy, here is the programme:
- Learn to speak Italian with up-to-date content and feel connected to the Italian culture
- Improve your SPOKEN ITALIAN
- Become more spontaneous when speaking in Italian and use the language you are studying with confidence
- Learn how to prioritize speaking in your learning process
- If you need to travel to and around Italy, live there or you just love the melody of the Italian language!
This is a 4-week course. The time commitment per week is calculated for 5 hrs per week.
They say the journey matters more than the destination, so here’s what our journey will give you:
- learn HOW TO COMMUNICATE in Italian spontaneously
- acquire strategies to speak clearly in an articulate way
- speak without translating
- understand spoken Italian better
- acquire strategies to slow native speakers down naturally
- be able to take turns and feel confident when conversing with native speakers
- familiarise myself with key topics of Italian culture and lifestyle
- develop strategies to paraphrase, acquire vocabulary and colloquialisms
I want to come on board!
Click the button to book and come on board .
You will then receive a message to book an appointment with me ( 20 minutes) to evaluate your level and start 4 weeks with me!
What levels of Italian do I need to be able to do this programme?
The course is suitable for a variety of levels, the minimum entry requirements are an intermediate level of Italian (equivalent to 2 years of study). Please if you are thinking to do this programme contact me and I arrange a free 20 – minute live assessment.
Tell me more about the course:
The time commitment per week is calculated for 5 hrs per week.
The programme is focused on spoken language structure, vocabulary, interaction, everyday speech, how to argue a point, improvisation. It is a speaking practice journey with constant feedback. It is also focused on subjects like traditions, food, Italian daily life and modern Italy.
Is there anything you’d like to talk before we start?
If you have a specific requirement, you have a doubt, or you simply need more information, let’s chat!
Each week you will have:
1 one to one live session with me for conversation practice (30 minutes) + the recording of the session with notes of it
1 audio/video material designed for self-study + practice
1 assignment sent by email to keep you on track with your speaking
Private Forum page you can access for Q&A regarding the assignments and language issues
Personal video/audio feedback for each assignment
I want to come on board!
The investment is £280
Click to contact me and we’ll chat for about 30 minutes so we can establish your starting level and plan our 4 weeks together according to your needs.
I feel definitely more confident when I speak Italian now. All the Italians to who I speak on a regular basis have noticed. Obviously, my grammar and vocabulary knowledge has increased exponentially during the 4 weeks, but the most powerful tool that you take with you after the course is that you are not afraid of talking about any topic. Barbara helps you to be and express yourself in a different language and that is really great.
Carlos Cuenda (Spain)
It has been very helpful indeed! I have grown in confidence and I have found that working so intensively has meant that my understanding has noticeably improved during the four weeks. I’ve also found that having my questions about grammar or vocabulary answered ‘live’ either on Telegram or during the face-to-face sessions has helped me to retain information more easily than usual. I really liked the content as it was so well matched to my interests which made learning very enjoyable.
Claire Phillips (UK)